Good Safety Information for Women
After reading this, forward the information to someone you care about.
It never hurts to be careful.
1. The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use
2. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it
away from you.... chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than
you and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car - Kick out the back tail lights and
stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver will not see you
but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working and
just sit (doing their checkbook or making a list, etc.). DO NOT DO THIS! The
predator will be watching you. This is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on
the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU
GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.
5. Notes about getting into your car in a parking lot or parking garage:
A) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side
floor and in the back seat.
B) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the
passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their
vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
C) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle and the
passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may
want to walk back into the mall, or work and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be
alone and the perfect crime spot.
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN!
The predator will only hit a running target 4 in 100 times. If hit, it most
likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN!
8. Women are always trying to be sympathetic. STOP IT! It may get you raped
or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man who
ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a
limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle.
This is when he abducted his next victim.
9. Crying Baby Theory as mentioned on America.
National Law Enforcement has reported, but not verified, that a serial
killer has a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes, thinking
that someone dropped off a baby. This has usually occurred when the women are
alone at night. Please pass this on and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby.
For More Information Contact:
Stark County Sheriff's Office
4500 Atlantic Blvd., N.E., Canton, Ohio 44705
Tel: (330) 430-3800
FAX: (330) 430-3844